dailysudoku.com Forum Index dailysudoku.com
Discussion of Daily Sudoku puzzles

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

May 12 easy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    dailysudoku.com Forum Index -> Daily Sudoku puzzles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sweetpea

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:41 pm    Post subject: May 12 easy Reply with quote

I know most of you out there are probably annoyed there is an EASY here today. Just to give you a different perspective that might make it more tolerable for you -

I wasn't sure if I could even open SUDOKU this morning because of ongoing health issues. Diabetes and many other health problems are getting me down lately and making me quite miserable. When I discovered today's puzzle is easy, it actually lifted my spirits.

May I suggest in the extra time you have today NOT needed for the puzzle, take that time and give thanks for your gifts of being able to see the puzzles, solve them, and have or at least have access to a computer in the first place! Life could be so much worse than an easy puzzle Wink

Pardon my preaching, but I know I often need something to readjust my perspective and priorities.

Sermon over - time for coffee and doughnuts or tea and biscuits or tim-tams or whatever turns everyone's crank! Thanks for letting me give my pity party for one. I have thoroughly embarrassed myself, but I did want to remind everyone to be grateful for the many blessings we do have. Hope I haven't offended anyone - that was not my intention.

from Minnesota, USA
Mogulmeister

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Read your other posts as well Sweetpea and speaking purely personally:

a)Not annoyed at all about any Easy puzzles
b)Try to help whenever I can
c)Yes I am thankful
d)Enjoy!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    dailysudoku.com Forum Index -> Daily Sudoku puzzles All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: