dailysudoku.com Forum Index dailysudoku.com
Discussion of Daily Sudoku puzzles

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Helmut's "Frequent Flyers" Special Edition

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nataraj

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:13 pm    Post subject: Helmut's "Frequent Flyers" Special Edition Reply with quote

I spent a lot of time in airplanes, lately.

So I thought, why not put together a set of puzzles to print out and take along. No fancy EXTREME puzzles, just the regular VH+. Could be that Acrobat Reader tells you that there is a form to be filled in, never mind that, just print ...

Here it is: Helmut's Frequent Flyer Special Edition

BTW, if you are like me and mess up a puzzle once in a while (oh, how I hate those two 5-s in a row!), you can now enter the puzzle number (top left corner) into the Sudok-o-Rama calendar dialog and re-print the puzzle... (edit June 3: ) OR use draw/play to solve the puzzle right here at dailysudoku.com (or post a position in the forum - end edit)

Enjoy !
Helmut

Last edited by nataraj on Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
storm_norm

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

since you posted this in the other puzzles section, may we dive right in and post solutions in this thread?

I skipped way down to the page 35 advanced puzzle and found a two step solution.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    dailysudoku.com Forum Index -> Other puzzles All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: