dailysudoku.com Forum Index dailysudoku.com
Discussion of Daily Sudoku puzzles

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

This site dailysudoku.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    dailysudoku.com Forum Index -> Daily Sudoku puzzles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
randyc

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:29 pm    Post subject: This site dailysudoku.com Reply with quote

Hi all,

I just registered, mainly to thank Hugh for keeping the ability going to allow us to play the daily puzzle online.

I have been playing both the daily puzzle and the squiggly one religiously for a long time. It is a bit of a ritual, morning coffee and Sudoku, sometimes with a bit of toast. Smile I have not found another online site that offered a similar interface and that delivered a daily dose. Though admittedly I have not looked around lately since this site was enough.

I am sure I am not alone in that I developed my own rules for playing the game. Easy and medium games never use pencil marks and were all about how fast I could complete them. With hard and very hard, how far could I get without pencil marks and could I do them in a quick time?

Anyway... when we lost the grading function some months ago, it was a bit of a worry we would eventually lose more as that means probably whomever created this site, may no longer be interested in keeping it going.

I do wonder then, can anything be done to keep motivate the owner? Or can volunteers step up to help? I myself run a number of forums and would be very willing to help out, banning spammers if nothing else. I also have a dedicated and managed server if that helps out. Just thinking out loud.

If this site eventually just goes away, thanks anyway.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    dailysudoku.com Forum Index -> Daily Sudoku puzzles All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: