dailysudoku.com Forum Index dailysudoku.com
Discussion of Daily Sudoku puzzles

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help on July 28, 2008

Post new topic   Reply to topic    dailysudoku.com Forum Index -> Daily Sudoku Squiggly puzzles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jj-hobbs

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:23 pm    Post subject: Help on July 28, 2008 Reply with quote

I've just started squiggly sudokus, so maybe I'm missing something. I was only able to add a couple of 4's (C4R7 and C8R4), and that 7's are locked in R8 in the lower left shape, fours are locked in C2 in the upper left shape, and the obvious 34 pairs in C5R1 and C5R9.

When I ask for a hint from the developmental, bleeding edge version, it provides a 5 at C4R6, but the message is "*Dev interface cannot currently explain this hint*".

Any other help would be greatly appreciated.
Steve R

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, jj!

I think the 5s in boxes 1 and 7 are confined to columns 1 and 2. This being so, the only cell in box 4 open to 5 is r6c4.

I hope this helps.

Steve
jj-hobbs

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's it! Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    dailysudoku.com Forum Index -> Daily Sudoku Squiggly puzzles All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: