dailysudoku.com Forum Index dailysudoku.com
Discussion of Daily Sudoku puzzles

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

newbe to very hard

Post new topic   Reply to topic    dailysudoku.com Forum Index -> General discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
putteman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:03 pm    Post subject: newbe to very hard Reply with quote

I've searched for how to solve very hards. And I found a discussion ( my english is not very good; sorry) at May 19, 2009 VH.
But I didn't understand it.

Then I searched for som terminology explanation, but I didn't find it from the very basic.

Where can a total newbee learn the very basic terminology explanations needed to understand any of the solving VH discussions?

kindly
Marty R.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi putteman, welcome to the forum. You could start here:

http://www.sudopedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

Or you can Google for sudoku techniques or sudoku glossary or similar combinations of words.

And please, don't hesitate to ask any questions you have right here on the forum. There are many experienced players who are more than happy to help out newer ones.

Good luck.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    dailysudoku.com Forum Index -> General discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: