dailysudoku.com Forum Index dailysudoku.com
Discussion of Daily Sudoku puzzles

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

iOS "Sudoku Tournament", compete for real cash! :)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sudokuHead

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:27 pm    Post subject: iOS "Sudoku Tournament", compete for real cash! :) Reply with quote

Hi Guys!

I made "Sudoku Tournament" game for iOS platform (iPhone, iPad).
This is a first sudoku game to offer an ability to complete against other players for real cash prize! (you can play just for fun too of course).

You can also customize your sudoku by choosing different skins and even using various symbols instead of numbers if you want to spice up your experience.

The game is completely free and has no in app purchases.

Here a link to it: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sudoku-tournament/id937782820?ls=1&mt=8

I would greatly appreciate your feedback about what's good/bad and what's not there that you'd like to see in the update.

Thanks in advance!

P.S. I looked around the forum and this section seemed the most relevant to post this in. I apologize if this is still off topic and in that case please move it to the appropriate section.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    dailysudoku.com Forum Index -> Other puzzles All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: