dailysudoku.com Forum Index dailysudoku.com
Discussion of Daily Sudoku puzzles

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Great Sudoku Game

Post new topic   Reply to topic    dailysudoku.com Forum Index -> General discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
killer313

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:43 pm    Post subject: Great Sudoku Game Reply with quote

Hi,
I want to show Sudoku game. I like solving Sudoku puzzle so much, that's why a few months ago I decided to make my own game (I like programming too). Last week I public my new game on google play. The game is free. I think that you my be interested to check this out. If you have mobile phone based on android, I want you to try to play my game and tell me whether my Sudoku is good and what I should change to make this game better. I will appreciate any syggestion and opinion. I hope you will like my game Smile

Link to my game:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pl.mkapps.sudoku

Descritpion:
-5 difficulty levels – EASY, MEDNIUM, HARD, EXPERT, UNSOLVABLE,
-great and easy on the eye graphic design that stands out from another this kind of applications (I hope Smile),
-2 themes – bright and dark,
- intelligent and fully customizable hint system – possibility of highlight errors, row and column, cells with the same digit as selected, possibility of enter your own suggestions into cells as a small digits,
-undo and redo functions - let you undo every changes,
-possibility of continuing game – automatic save the state of the game after exit,
- time measurement during the game,
-prevent from turning the screen off during the game,
-and many others Smile

Don't forget to leave a comment below and on the google play store Smile
Sincerely,
Michał Smile
KimCSchwartz

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also like to spend my time solving sudoku. I daily solve at least one sudoku. And yes, after some time I started thinking that there should be some new implementation in sudoku, so now I play various types of sudoku as jigsaw sudoku, 3 cross 3, 9 cross 9 etc...
isaacpickworth

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:45 pm    Post subject: Begin from Easy Level Reply with quote

SUDOKU is the best mind game I have ever did. It improves our way of thinking and makes our mind sharp. Hats off the one who invented it. It is good to solve a problem before we start our work for the day.
business401k

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:05 am    Post subject: B2B Marketing Reply with quote

ffdfdf
Post new topic   Reply to topic    dailysudoku.com Forum Index -> General discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: